Agriculture Web Site Directory
- Division of Water ResourcesThe Division of Water Resources provides sound management of the state's water resources for proper conservation, management, regulation and control of water and watercourses of the state.
- Water AppropriationManages the state's water supply through a system of permits, reviews and inspections.
- Water StructuresThe Water Structures Program regulates dams, stream modifications, levees and floodplain fills for the protection of life, property and public safety. The program also provides technical assistance and coordination for local communities participating in the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Water Management ServicesProvides technical and data support to all agency water programs.
- Interstate Water IssuesKansas is party to compacts that allocate water from the Arkansas, Big Blue, Missouri and Republican rivers.
- Basin Management TeamWorks to develop water management strategies to address water resource issues identified in the Kansas State Water Plan.