Kansas Department of Agriculture - Directions and Parking Information
The Kansas Department of Agriculture’s main office is at 109 SW 9th Street in Topeka. This is where you will find the secretary of agriculture and managers and support staff for several of the department’s programs, including:
- Administrative Services (including Fiscal, Legal, Human Resources and Records Center programs)
- Division of Water Resources (including Water Management Services, Water Appropriation and Water Structures programs)
- Food Safety and Lodging
- Pesticide and Fertilizer
- Dairy Inspection
- Meat and Poultry Inspection
Main Office Location and Parking Options:
View Kansas Department of Agriculture in a larger map
Location of Kansas Department of Agriculture Main Office in Downtown Topeka.
Location of Parking in Downtown Topeka. Click on individual markers or enlarge map for additional details.
Directions to Kansas Department of Agriculture Main Office in Downtown Topeka:
The department also has programs located at a secondary location at Forbes Field in Topeka. These include:
- Agricultural Lab
- Plant Protection and Weed Control
- Weights and Measures
- Agricultural Commodities Assurance Program
- Grain Warehouse Inspection
- Division of Water Resources’ Topeka field office
Driving Directions to Forbes Field:
The Division of Water Resources has field offices in Garden City, Stafford and Stockton and a satellite to its Topeka field office in Parsons. Free parking is available at DWR’s field offices.
In addition to these locations, many Kansas Department of Agriculture employees work out of home offices throughout the state.