Upper Arkansas River Data
Notice: All links on this page will open a new window.
Corps of Engineers
Corps, Reservoir plots for John Martin, Pueblo and Trinidad for a variety of time periods
Corps, John Martin 5-day plot
Corps, John Martin daily report (for the previous day operations, usually available late morning)
Bureau of Reclamation
U.S. Geological Survey
USGS, Colorado surface water data - Real-time data typically recorded at 15-60 minute intervals, stored onsite, and then transmitted to USGS offices every 1 to 4 hours, depending on the data relay technique used.
- Ark River at Moffat Street (Pueblo)
- Fountain Creek at Pueblo
- Ark River near Avondale (below Pueblo and Fountain Creek)
- USGS, Ark River above John Martin (at Las Amimas)
- USGS, Purgatoire River above John Martin (near Las Aminas)
- USGS, John Martin outflow
- Ark River at Lamar
- Ark River at Granada
Real-time data for selected streamflow stations from Pueblo to Granada, Colorado
USGS, Kansas surface water flow data - Real-time data for Kansas streamflow.
Real-time data for selected gages from the state line to Garden City
Data - State of Colorado
Colorado streamflow, Colorado Division of Water Resources - the Division maintains a network of stream and reservoir monitoring sites which collect and transmit periodic data values.
- Precipitation - includes daily plots of precipitation from 12Z (Zulu) to 12Z. That is 7 a.m. to 7 a.m. CDT, or 6 a.m. to 6 a.m. CST. Latest photo.
Page last updated December 23, 2011