Loans and Grants for Agriculture and Rural Kansas
- The Kansas Department of Commerce has an Office of Rural Opportunity to spur rural community development.
- The agriculture marketing section of the Rural Development Division within the Kansas Department of Commerce offers a competitive loan program for projects that use Kansas agricultural commodities.
- The Kansas Agricultural Production Loan Deposit Program is operated through the office of the Kansas State Treasurer.
- The Beginning Farmer Loan Program is offered by the Kansas Development Finance Authority.
- Loans for rural development business and industry are available through USDA Rural Development.
- USDA’s Farm Service Agency is the source of direct and guaranteed farm ownership and operating loans. FSA also has information about disaster assistance.